Subject: Re: Fwd: LOTTERY WINNING NOTIFICATION. (KMM62721290V72605L0KM)
From: UK & Ireland Mail
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 26 Mar 2006 11:30:49 +0000

Hello,

Thanks for writing to  UKIE Customer Care.

In this particular case, and based upon similar reports, we have taken 
appropriate action against the  account in question, as per our 
Terms of Service (TOS). Please know that  is unable to disclose 
the action taken on another user's account with a third party. We are 
not able to make exceptions to this rule. 

If in the future you receive an unwanted email message that appears to 
derive from a  Mail account, please include the following in your 
report of mail abuse to assist us in a prompt and full evaluation: 

1) Original subject line -- please forward the email with a subject 
identical to the original subject. 

2) Complete headers -- email programs often display abbreviated headers.
To learn how to display the full headers in a  Mail account, 
please visit the  Mail Help Desk at:  

If you are using a different client to read your email, please consult 
your email program's help system for more information on viewing full 
headers. 

3) Complete message body -- please include the complete, unedited 
content of the email message in question. Please do not change or edit 
the message in any way. 

If reports of email abuse are missing any one of these three items, it 
may take longer for the  Mail Abuse Team to properly investigate 
and take appropriate action. We appreciate your efforts in reporting 
this abuse to  Due to security restrictions of our custom 
messaging system, we request that you simply forward a copy of the 
message on to us as opposed to sending it in an attachment. 

Regards, 

Customer Care -  UK & Ireland

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email and any attachment is confidential 
and may be legally privileged. It is intended for the named recipient 
only.

Original Message Follows:
-------------------------

>>REDFRMADV

>>REDFRMCON

Note: forwarded message attached.
[ Attachment 1.3	Type: message/rfc822][ Forwarded message displayed 
below ]

Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2006 23:16:41 +0000 (GMT)
From: =?iso-8859-1?q?quadcruise lotterynetherlands?=  [email-masked]
Subject: LOTTERY WINNING NOTIFICATION.

Jeg har en ny e-mail-adresse!Nu kan du e-maile mig på:  THE DESK OF THE DIRECTOR: QUAD CRUISE INTERNATIONAL PRIZE AWARD 
DEPT WINNING NOTIFICATION FOR CATEGORY "A" WINNER ONLY

ATTENTION!

We are pleased to inform you of the result of the last final annual draw
of our LOTTERY INTERNATIONAL Programs.  The online cyber lotto draws was
conducted from an exclusive list of 25,000,000 e-mail addresses of 
individuals and corporate institutions,picked by an advanced automated 
random computer search from the internet. No tickets were sold.

After this automated computer ballot, your e-mail address emerged as a 
winner in the category "A" with the following numbers attached Ref 
Number: QC 9590 ES 9414,Batch 

Number: 573881545-NL/2006 and Ticket Number: PP 3502 /8707-01.

You are therefore to receive a cash prize of $1,500,000.00. (One Million
Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars)from the total payout.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Your prize award has been insured with your e-mail address and will be 
transferred to you upon meeting our requirements, statutory obligations,
verifications, validations and 

satisfactory report. To file in for the processing of your prize 
winnings, you are advised to contact our Certified and Accredited claims
agent for category "A" winners with the information below:

************************************************************************
********************

Name: Paul Vanfrant

Email: [email-masked]

Tel : +31 63 378 5385 

Fax : +31-84-710-9009

************************************************************************
********************

You are advised to provide him with the following information: 

1.  Given Name (As Stated in your ID)

2.  Telephone/Fax number:

3.  Nationality:

4.  Age:

NOTE: All winnings must be claimed not later than 14 days; thereafter 
unclaimed funds would be included in the next stake. Remember to quote 
your reference information in all correspondence.

You are to keep all lottery information confidential, especially your 
reference and ticket numbers. (This is important as a case of double 
claim will not be tolerated).  

Members of affiliated agencies are PROHIBITED from participating in this
program.

Furthermore, should there be any change of address, do inform our agent 
as soon as possible.

Congratulations once more from our members of staff and thank you for 
being part of our 

Promotional Program.

regards,

Walter Jones.

Lottery Coordinator.

***This email may contain confidential and/or privileged information. 

The information is intended solely for the use of the individual or 
entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that
any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of  the contents is 
prohibited. If you have received this electronic transmission in error, 
please notify the sender by telephone or return email and delete the 
material from your computer.***

- quadcruise lotterynetherlands

[ Attachment 2.2	Type: text/html]

[ End of Forwarded Message 1 ]